You’ve probably heard about Bioderma Sensibio H2O. It’s one of the most popular and top ranked cleansing solutions. It’s great for removing makeup from your face and neck, your eyes and lips. It takes off water resistant makeup easily. You are welcome to read the complete Bioderma Sensibio H2O review and application recommendations prepared for you by the beauty experts at Womanita.com.
If you’re wondering about the difference between Bioderma Sensibio H2O and Bioderma Crealine there’s none. The product is the same, only the name has recently changed from Crealine to Sensibio H2O. In this post we’re offering you the detailed explanation of all the Bioderma Sensibio H2O ingredients. If you’ve been curious about Bioderma and planning to buy it, the information about its ingredients can help you make the right choice.
So let’s take a closer look at the Bioderma Sensibio H2O ingredients and see if all the hype about Bioderma is justified or not:
- Aqua: water
- Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides: is used in many various products, including bathroom and shaving, hair care and perfume products along with skincare and makeup solutions. Although the origin of Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides is chemical, it is safe for skin care. Its level of toxicity is even lower than that of glycerin
- Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract Cucumis: derived from cucumber, is known for its soothing, cleansing, toning, whitening and antioxidative effect. Cucumber fruit extract is a natural skin softener with cooling and astringent properties
- Mannitol: sugar alcohol found in nature (trees, fresh mushrooms); is used in cosmetics as a moisturizer, binder, masking agent and skin conditioner; Mannitol has been FDA approved for use in food for more than sixty years and is non-carcinogenic
- Xylitol: sugar alcohol that is found naturally in oats, berries, mushrooms; is used in cosmetics as a humectant; Xylitol helps skin retain its natural moisture and increases levels of hyaluronic acid (a natural lubricant that enhances collagen production)
- Rhamnose: sugar extract derived from plants; is known for soothing, calming and nourishing your skin on a cell level
- Fructooligosaccharides: oligosaccharides produced enzymatically from sugar beets; famous for their first-rate nourishing and skin conditioning properties
- Propylene Glycol: organic alcohol; works as a moisturizer that also improves the appearance of skin, prevents scaliness, brings back the glow and suppleness of your skin; the Food and Drug Administration includes Propylene Glycol on its list of substances considered Generally Recognized as Safe for direct addition to food
- Disodium EDTA: works as a preservative and stabilizer in cosmetic products; also it is known to increase the cleansing and foaming capabilities of a skin care product; Disodium EDTA is FDA approved, clinical trials have shown that the standard concentrations of this ingredient are safe for facial skin; there are no side effects noted in the use of products for skin care containing Disodium EDTA
- Cetrimonium Bromide: is known for its deep cleansing capabilities; also acts as a preservative and antimicrobial in cosmetics and skin care solutions
As you can see, all of the Bioderma Sensibio ingredients are officially recognized. Some of the ingredients are derived naturally from plants. The conclusion is obvious: Bioderma is safe for your skin. Before buying it we recommend that you make sure that you don’t have any allergic reactions to the product’s ingredients. It’s quite a common practice to test the product out on your skin before making a purchase.
If you are currently more into 100% natural make up removers you can check out our posts on homemade skincare options. You will be amazed at how effective using olive oil for skin care is and how easy it is to make your best face mask for dry skin by mixing the products that already sit in your kitchen cabinet. Although Bioderma Sensibio H2O is very good, you can always switch to homemade skincare solutions containing all natural ingredients.