Sooner or later your girls are going to head south. Make sure you’ve had enough fun before they do… And read more about how you can slow down this pesky process. Let’s start with reasons why women’s breasts sag. Your poor ladies sag because they age (just like you do). They sag because they have to go through pregnancy, breast feeding, weight changes and other skin-stretching challenges.
If your breasts start sagging before you manage to refine your psychological preparation for this (natural) process, you may feel distressed. Even if you’re aware of your breasts’ inevitable sagging, you will distressfully want to fight it. In this post we will tell you how to naturally lift breasts without having to expose yourself to the health risks of getting breast implants.
But before you find out how to do your best to lift sagging breasts naturally, read about the common misconceptions associated with ways to enlarge breasts without surgery:
- be realistic about exercises for larger breasts: they can help you tone your breasts, but they won’t increase their size dramatically
- remember that no breast enlargement cream works to restore your breasts’ former highly perky glory: some of these creams are said to be effective, but they have nothing to do with elixir of eternal youth
- herbs for breast enhancement cannot save you from sagging: just like creams, breast pills and other more or less natural ways to glorify your bosom, herbs won’t give you the Kate Upton’s breasts effect
An experienced plastic surgeon will tell you that you won’t be able to lift your sagging breasts naturally to the point of getting instant and absolute gratification. It’s not that magic doesn’t exist… It just costs a bit more money than you might have expected. Which means that if your breasts are already somewhat saggy, the only option you have to win back their former youthful position is plastic surgery.
However, you are powerful enough to naturally prevent your breasts from sagging. Here’s how:
- avoid losing or gaining a lot of weight
- keep your ladies moisturized: you can do it by massaging lotion into your breasts after showering
- don’t forget about using sunscreen
- exercise on a daily basis
- do your best to maintain good posture
- buy a properly fitted bra (along with a good sports bra to firmly support your breasts while you work out)
You should know that your diet is also very important when it comes to keeping your skin healthy and elastic. To prevent sagging breasts, make sure your diet contains fresh vegetables, whole grains and lean protein. What you eat is one of the keys to keeping your whole body youthful and toned. Follow these simple healthy eating tips to give your ladies a good support from the inside out.